Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey-its 2011!


So, I'm back to blogging. My online class wants me to, so I'm glad I kept this subscription. I'm nervous about an all online class-but I'm bumbling my way threw. ha-ha.
When I have time I do enjoy blogging, but-I usually don't have time, so, I'm glad I have the opportunity to start again-and about something more mature and useful then books-
I did find some WAY COOL websites for another project, related to education-of course -so I'll get to share them all with you!
Sites4teachers.com this is a useful data-base for teachers. I found a ton of the lesson plan parts extremely helpful and hope you do too. The only thing is, if you want a specific lesson plan (which at this point in my education is all I've used) it's hard to navigate. I found it's best used as an ideal generator, then go to other websites such as lessonplans.com for more concrete plans. (its tricky also-most of the sites I've found are-wonder why?) I guess if you know exactly what theme you want to teach it would be OK.
I'm not sure what grade I want to teach, but my lesson plans tend to the 4th to 6th grade side of things. Especially in Science.-that's a whole other blog topic-I love science, and language arts can be fun.
If anybody has any cool websites they have laying around there junk drawer, let me know- post the link on a comment. If you have ideals on why those websites are hard to navagate-or if you want to tell me that I'm crazy, lemme know-comment away!
I always enjoy comments. by the way, the cute pig is from http://www.zabrigraphics.com/graphics/act,categories/cid,13/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers