Friday, October 30, 2009

Speak

Hey all u literary people out there! (and ASh, and Ms.S)
Today's Book (and my current homework avoidance maneuver) is the book Speak by a Lois someone...i don't have it here and am to lazy to google it. This book is about a girl called Malinda and how she sees the world. she has a terrible secret that she cant tell anyone. you start to suspect but don't know for sure until... you do (I'm not going to give it away) (ASh text me and ill tell u!- tell Ur parents about trip UberJinkies!!) anyway, this book involves, teen problems, 20 lies they tell you in High school, crazy hair and cool art teachers. if you read it ( i listened to an unabridged copy i got from my library's website) it has a movie watching guide in the back. I want to see the movie, but havent gotten around to it yet. also- Ms. s is making use spell check! (BOOOOO! Hisss!)
well, all you awesomely cool bookworms(your awesomely cool for being here!)-that's all folks!

PS take my poll, leave a comment play with what i gave you! read this Book!

see y'all in cyberspace!

PPS! for the class I have to add a link and a picture.... Potter Puppet Palls RULE!!!!!!

click me! im a good movie!

Sorry guys! i have to do...blah blah blah blah something about 3 topics...? Ms.S is crasy....i dont know... anyway so i have no ideal what to say (with a blog youd think i would...ha ha ) anyway some of you you took my poll, and so far, what you wanted the most is a random law of the day.... i should warn you- i usually have only half of all my random information- i forget or something... the people have names, i just dont know them. Well here is this weeks: in colarado, it is illegal to insult a vegitable! for this one i even have a why! ( i usua lly wont have a why to it just the law. A random person went on Oprah and was all....some vegitable they have in colarado (corn? peaches?) is poision... dont eat it! why i dont know, but thats how it went. and so all the vegitable workers were really hurt financhially and whatever....so they made it a lay

Hey Look ! section 3 or whatever
and you guys also wanted a quote of the day(thanks to whoever voted for all of them... its kinda hard to have a cool blog AND all of these...) i get my quotes from firehotquotes.com- not my favorite but it gets the job done....todays quote is. .... drumroll please.....I need to go look one up.....ok: at night i look up at the stars and wonder.......were the heck is my cealing?
ha ha! and thats all folks (for real)
if you have a book you want me to read or review or whatever- let me know ok? see yall and stuff -

dear Guinnes book of world records- what is the record for the most goodbys in a blog? let me know and ill try and beat it-thanks! brittslitt!

see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers